- Check Your Head by Lydia Kang
- How It Happened by Lydia Kang
- 10 Physicians Who Also Write Crime Fiction
- Lydia Kang: Writing Across Genres
- Young Adult Sci-Fi That Will Get Readers Psyched About Science
- Buzzfeed: 18 Weird Things that Authors Do
- How a Doctor and Lawyer Ended Up Writing Young Adult Novels
- Remembering Samuel Park
- Seven Doctors Project: Physicians Take On Creative Writing
- Nebraska Doctor Was Writing A History of Nightmare Pandemics. Then She Lived One.
- Redefining The Strong Female Character
- Historical Novels – Your Research To-Do List
- Keeping Your Eyes to Yourself
- Secrets to Writing a Series
- The Diversity Struggle for a POC Author
- Women Writers, Women[s] Books Q&A
- The Clot, Great Weather For Media’s Summer 2013 Anthology, The Understanding Between Foxes and Light
- Poetry Pact, volume I, An anthology of poetry. June 2012.
- Cemetery at Dusk; Antonia’s Grave; A Question of Death.
- Returns, Canadian Medical Association Journal, August 10, 2010, doi:10.1503/cmaj.100434
- An Infinite Fraction, Journal of General Internal Medicine, April 10, 2010 25(7):754
- They Were Beautiful Once, Canadian Medical Association Journal, Oct 27, 2009 doi:10.1503/cmaj.090712
- Angina, Omaha World Herald, Nov 24, 2008, PDF pending
- Eclipse, Filling the Empty Room Anthology, Morpo Press 2009